community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #78: Find the Best Housing Markets

Alteryx Partner

spent more time making the sort tool interface work than everything else put together :)

Spoiler
Challenge 78 OC solution.PNG

Had to zip the app to get past the 'the contents of the attachment doesn't match its file type' error

Alteryx Certified Partner

I think I got the application in order (except the filtering by year and month part) but somehow the app did not run properly as something was wrong with the URL? It worked in my workflow though

Proposed solution including a fix for the unintended line breaks (of note the file should be shared as .yxwz but somehow I'm not allowed to upload it, so feedback would be great)

Spoiler
78 app.png

This time without app.

Highlighted
Asteroid
Spoiler
Week78.PNG

Unable to use download tool due to proxy, so just started with raw file and went from there.

Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Did not make the app, but given the current data I believe I got the correct output!

Asteroid

My Solution

Asteroid

Solution attached.

Thank you. 

Quasar

I solved and created the app. It was good practice!

Spoiler
Capture.JPG
Asteroid

My solution attached, including app (wouldn't let me upload the .yxwz file)

Asteroid

Here is my solution!