community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #7: Download Data and Parse JSON

Asteroid

Solution Attached

This is a good one. I'm sure there are more elegant solutions though, i cant wait to browse through them.

Spoiler
7.PNG
Asteroid

Nice challenge. All done. 

Spoiler
Week7.PNG

Challenge 7 completed 

Spoiler
2019-09-23 10_16_33-Window.png

First ever Advanced Challenge!

Asteroid

Thanks for the challenge! This is my solution.

Bolide

A very interesting exercise!  I hadn't worked with data in JSON format in Alteryx before so enjoyed shaping the data into the required output.

My solution :

Spoiler
Note that I have included an Alteryx database in my workflow.  This is because the Download Tool was giving me intermittent errors.  I wondered if there was a problem with the website, but was able to access the data via a normal IE browser.  Either way, the data is saved for prosperity...

Challenge7.jpg
Asteroid

Fun one!

My solution attached.

Spoiler
ca challenge 7 snapshot.JPG
Asteroid

Pls find attached sol.

Meteor
Spoiler
soln7.PNG