I use the Download tool quite a bit. It's great for pulling data from some of our cloud-based software providers or stitching together different services to create new and exciting apps,
It appears that the number of rows returned from Quandl has changed since this challenge was initially posted, probably due to a change in service terms or something.
I took a detour because I wasn't attentive to the options in the "JSON Parse" tool:
The first option produces this (single string field):
The second option produces this (data type specific fields):
I chose the second option (data type specific fields) and it took me some steps to cross tab/transpose the values back into one field. Unnecessarily so, as I realised when I looked at the solution.