community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #69: Web Stock Data

Alteryx Certified Partner
Spoiler
challenge69.PNGHad a play with the reporting tools
Meteor

It might be interesting to see the daily change in stock price and the positive and negative 1-standard deviation of the average change over this time period.

Meteor

Solution

Spoiler
image.png
Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
69.PNG
Bolide
Bolide

Hi, is there an issue with the google link now?  I'm seeing something like "but your computer or network may be sending automated queries" "To protect our users, we cant' process your request right now."  I got frustrated so I tried one of the posted solutions and am getting the same message.  There must be an issue because there have been no solutions posted recently...  Was looking forward to this one!  Hopefully we can get the URL issue resolved, thanks!

Sr. Instructional Designer

@ggruccio, thanks for reporting this!  Let me see if I can find a similar dataset with a functional API ( was seeing the same as you; it appears the Google Finance API is no longer accessible).  I'll post back when I've updated this Challenge.  

@ggruccio This Challenge has been updated so you can check this one off your list!  Happy Challenging!

Asteroid

Solution attached.

Bolide
Bolide

Thank you Christine!  Solution Posted.

Fireball

another one down