I used first the download tool to extract the data and then the text to column, first to split the data by rows and then another to split it by columns. Then I just removed unused fields and used the dynamic rename to pick from the first line of data the column headers. Autofield to give a field type as it was all string. Fun!!
Went above and beyond on this one. Created an app where you can input (probably) any real ticker and it will spit out the data in csv format as well as 2 charts for your viewing pleasure (saved to same folder as the app location). Any feedback on where this can be improved is welcome!
I gotta say, people really swung for the fence on this one with charts, and graphs etc - I just just used some of the analytical tools (violin plot; histogram and a scatter plot) to see if there are any obvious anomalies (and there are :-))
was impressed by @Joe_Mako 's approach - in retrospect it's obvious, but the trick is seeing it the first time.