Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #69: Web Stock Data

DataHabanero
9 - Comet

Didn't work with both datasets, so ran the solution of a fellow peer.

Shifty
12 - Quasar

@MattD, I think this is broken again.

Steph_Maddrell
8 - Asteroid
Maskell_Rascal
13 - Pulsar

This URL appears to be broken again. 🙃

Here is the solution my solution that I forgot to upload from before the link broke. 

Spoiler
Maskell_Rascal_0-1622125444428.png

Cheers!

Phil

Hub119
8 - Asteroid

@MattD any word on renewed access to the source file for the download? Or perhaps yet another change to the start file to point to a different dataset?

Thanks,

Cory

arpit_tyagi
7 - Meteor

Hi @MattD ,

Given link is not working. Would you please update this!

This question looks interesting and worth learning too. 

It would be helpful for the learners.

Regards

Jonny
11 - Bolide

the mushroom link is broken, as noticed by others. so I took some data from Yahoo Finance, and here is my solution.

For anyone interested, here is the link I've used: https://query1.finance.yahoo.com/v7/finance/download/SAND.ST?period1=1592992927&period2=1624528927&i...

Spoiler
Jonny_1-1624529733476.png

Jonny_2-1624529745571.png

Hub119
8 - Asteroid

In lieu of an updated/valid URL to download from, here is my solution using the link that @Jonny provided.

Elias_Nordlinder
11 - Bolide

I also used the link from @Jonny Jonny instead as it seems like the link is still down from the original challenge.

Erin
9 - Comet

As others stated, Johnny's link from the original challenge still works, but the mushroom link isn't working. Here's my submission based off the original challenge with stock data.