community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #66: My Wine Problem

Asteroid

Thank you for the exercise - very good to practice iterative macro - attached my solution + solution to Bonus 1 - I used imbricated macro 

Asteroid

Here is my solution, for the null and range validations I just added a formula record on it.

Asteroid

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

Spoiler
Used a batch macro to process size criteria (6,12, 96). Output in a table to use less tools for output

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

I went Bonus - Batch Macro all the way!  Batched my output to a single Excel with one sheet per case price to boot!

Spoiler
clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png
Asteroid

PFA my solution

Alteryx Partner

My solution:

The less tools, the better...

Spoiler
Screenshot 2019-10-11 at 16.17.15.png
Spoiler
Screenshot 2019-10-11 at 16.17.01.png

Did the error conditions and error message in an earlier version, left them out here.

Regards,

Arjan Loogman