Didn't go for the bonus. I had a lot of struggles trying to figure out how to manage compares when the types of the columns might be different from one run to the next. Finally sorted it out.
As a few people mentioned I found how this was worded to be very confusing as well. They kind of missed the point of having numbered bottles . . . they need to be unique.
However, for this challenge to work you need to assume that the order number and the bottle number make up the composite unique key, so OrderID1 can have BottleID 1, and the completely seperate OrderID 2 can also have a bottle with BottleID1. Think of it more like 1.1 and 2.1.
Anyway I did end up with a batch macro handling the box size, calling an iterative macro sorting the bottles into the boxes.