community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #65: Fulfilling Inventory Orders

Asteroid

My (much too complicated) solution:  

Spoiler
065 EW.PNG
Asteroid

Hi! Here my solution :)

Asteroid
Spoiler
workflow.JPG
Quasar

My solution looks like many others. 

Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Asteroid

Good one to solve!!

Happy Practice :)

Meteor

Hi!! It was a fun challenge - took me quite a bit of time... 

At the end I was trying to use only one Multi-Row, but found no solution and had to use two.

Basically if I could "Create a new field" and "Update Existing field" both at the same time, only using one Multi-Row would be possible!!

Spoiler
Challenge_65.png

Asteroid

My solution

Spoiler
Challenge 65 Spoiler.PNG
Alteryx Partner

Hi ,

Had to refer few solutions for getting an idea overall a  good exercise on "Multi Row Formula" tool.

Best Regards,

Sharath Kumar Gurram. 

Alteryx Partner

I had some issues in matching the exact same output but in the end I did manage, took me more than a couple of minutes though...

But here it is

Spoiler
2019-02-06 17_49_33-Alteryx Designer x64 - challenge_65_solution_verakso.yxmd.pngThe WorkflowI did briefly looked at the Optimization Tool but I had some struggle in getting my head around how the parameters then should be, so in the end my solution is not that different from others.

Still Climbing

/Thomas

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

My solution :