This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
I began by creating the titles from the "Fields" input, which is a combination of the Category, Subcategory and Description, I then used Dynamic Rename to take the new column from the Fields input and replace the Name column from the data. I then used Dynamic Select to to remove the non-title fields.