Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.
Interesting concept. I think a real world check / control would have the dynamic select do an inverse so you can see which columns were dropped and can investigate why they were not included in the Fields dataset.
Update: I now realise from other posts that this would have been so much easier with a Dynamic Select after the Dynamic rename. We live and learn!
Solution attached... one output matches the "answer" file while the other keeps the area name field to allow the end user to understand which area the records are associated with.
Slippery little devil.
Hardest part of the challenge was keeping the correct order for the headers. Fun challenge!
I decided to keep the Row ID...
Here is my submission, data structure is correct, but I want to know how to dynamic reorder those columns.