community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #59: Is it an Anagram?

Highlighted
Meteor

Here you go!

Asteroid

Solution attached. Thank you.

Asteroid

Here's my solution!

Spoiler
Capture.JPG
Meteor

Not the most elegant solution, and definitely not dynamic, but gets the job done.

Spoiler
clipboard_image_0.png
Asteroid

Fun Challenge!

Spoiler
Solution-Challenge 059.PNG

My solution.

Asteroid

Really don't agree with the results in this one, but build my workflow to match it.

Spoiler
racecar is not an anagram of racecar   but hey ho, heres my go
Asteroid

Thank you for the exercise - I added a check if it is the same world and I used an iterative macro to check if it is an anagram or not if the two words have the same length. It was interesting to use ChartoInt and CharFromInt in a multi row formula tool. Attached my proposed solution.

Asteroid

Probably not optimized, but I'm proud of my solution

Spoiler

59.PNG

Asteroid

My solution attached