Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #57: Build a Valentine's Day App

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Mmm.  Candy!  no drive time data though, so no drive time/distance selector.  It's all miles!

Map.pngUI.png

Spoiler
Solution 75.png

Dan

kat
12 - Quasar
Spoiler
Challenge #57.PNG
OldDogNewTricks
10 - Fireball

Here is my solution.  A lot of firsts for me on this one: first Analytic app, map interface, map input, report map, report header, and report render.  Wow...

Is anyone aware of how to change the size of the map presented to the user in the map interface tool?  I found that to be a really small map to work with and present to users when the Analytic app is run.

One last thing...i'm not sure this is an intermediate challenge.  At least I thought this one took me a while.

CHarrison
8 - Asteroid

OllieClarke
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Had to use a whole bunch of tools for the first time :) And took a lot of trial and error with the reporting tools...

Challenge 57 output.PNG

Spoiler
Challenge 57.PNG
justynam
8 - Asteroid

Good exercise to learn a little bit of reporting in Alteryx

JoBen
11 - Bolide

Cheers!

Laurap1228
11 - Bolide

I don't have access to drive time data so my App is a little different.

MarMu
8 - Asteroid

Very nice. First time using the Report-tools in the weekly challenges. Kodos

I haven't used the Map tool in the reporting section. So that was nice, pretty intuitive. Still feel novice in the reporting-tools. Keep them coming.

Spoiler
challenge_57_start_file_MarMu.pngchallenge_57_start_file_MarMu_Map.png
pasccout
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution...

Can't get the browser tool to update the destination... looked at other solution but I get a file format error...