It wasn't made clear but I realize now I should've created separate outputs lol. I threw them all together but still got all the data points requested. This will be my last vertical challenge in history what pain.
Solved as well as I can get it. I pulled the answer from the Solution file but it doesn't match with what I got. Even after I redid the workflow to match how the Solution solved it, I got the same answer as I had previously. I think there's an error in the solution because it doesn't include the General Merchandise information.
Not a fan of the vertical orientation - between that and the old style tools, it hurt my brain :D