Glad there is an impute tool now, would have been much simpler, but not too bad. Took longer than I would have liked, but had to troubleshoot getting the macro to work a little. Good practice problem.
Here's my solution. It's not pretty but it works. What I couldn't get working was the macro, but I opened it up and saw what test it was performing and did the test manually to verify that I had the correct result.
By the way, I tried using the old icons, but developed a splitting headache in about 3 minutes. I kept the vertical layout for this exercise, but if I was going to use it regularly, I'd be switching my monitor to profile mode.