Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.
Had Trouble with the Output checker macro so when I checked using the solution realized that the solution omitted General merchandise. I checked myself by taking it out but kept it in when i submitted.
I was shocked when the test macro matched my results!
The macro checker gave me the thumbs up. Solution attached.
Well vertical workflows are pretty terrible! Solution below.
the old icons are so colourful! my eyes! A nice changeup, going up-down instead of left-right.
took me a while to debug a mistake in the workflow that caused ca 0.05% difference but I got it in the end.
first had some issues with the fieldmapping, but that was quickly solved