community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #54: Data Prep Address Parsing

Alteryx Partner

Hi ,

Nice one helped me explore RegEx Cheers!!!

Best Regards,

Sharath Kumar Gurram.

Alteryx Partner

Here's mine:

Alteryx Certified Partner

Took me a while to get it started right, and I still had some issues with my regex, but in the end I did get the desired result.

All though I am still quite impressed by the approach by @mceleavey 🙌

Spoiler
2019-02-15 16_22_49-Alteryx Designer x64 - challenge_54_solution_verakso.yxmd.pngMt WorkflowAs mentioned it took me a while to figure out, how to make the first split of the addreses, but by poking arround I could see a trend, than I tried as well.

Still Climbing

/Thomas

Asteroid

completed

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
image.png
Alteryx Partner

I've attached my solution!

Bolide

Don't think this solution is very creative as it seems to be similar to a few other solutions.

Spoiler
Challenge 54.PNG
Asteroid
Spoiler
challenge_54_Data Prep Address Parsing.png
Alteryx Partner

Here's my (not at all optimal) solution to challenge 54.

Alteryx
Alteryx

Tried playing with a few different tools but eventually settled on using regex for the parsing -- I need all the practice with that tool that I can get! I did manage to get it down to one regex to do the job.

Spoiler
2019-03-02_23-19-40.png