We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
We'll be completing standard maintenance for our Single Sign-On system on November 30th 6pm Pacific Time for approximately one hour. During this time My Alteryx and sign-in functionality to all My Alteryx programs (Licensing Portal, Community, Beta Program, Case Portal, and others) may be inaccessible. Thank you for your patience.

Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback

Challenge #50: Preparing Survey Data

FinnCharlton
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
FinnCharlton_0-1660916354112.png

BenoitC
Alteryx
Alteryx

Done!

Spoiler
BenoitC_1-1661505715773.png

Benoit Conley

Sales Engineer
Alteryx, Inc.

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

grazitti_sapna_0-1662100076352.png

Sapna Gupta
ahsanaali
8 - Asteroid

ahsanaali_0-1662180767476.png

Version 2 

ahsanaali_0-1662181466227.png

vamsichinni
7 - Meteor

Challenge 50 Solution

Thomas_Wells_2dot0
8 - Asteroid

Attached.

Spoiler
2022-09-26_21-35-54.png

Shetaru1
7 - Meteor

Solution

karlhansen
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
solution_50.jpg
daiphuongngo
9 - Comet
Spoiler
Challenge #50 Preparing Survey Data.jpg

Hiblet
8 - Asteroid

Am I missing something here?  There is an error in the source data (Age and Search Experience wrong way around), and the solution is not correct?  The solution splits the "8-55-64" text to get the 8 and use that as the value for search experience, but the real value for the first record should be 2, right?  8 just indicates the 8th response on the questionnaire for the age question, the eighth category.