Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #5: HR Position Finder Application

RashedDS
8 - Asteroid

My solution

Maskell_Rascal
13 - Pulsar

Love a good analytic app! My solution below. 

Spoiler
Maskell_Rascal_0-1618858566097.pngMaskell_Rascal_1-1618858593675.png

ENix
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler

ElliottNix_0-1619625561177.png

GSD
7 - Meteor

Here's my solution. 

Spoiler
Challenge 5.jpg

WernerE
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Enjoyed this one, working through the different app challenges does help you see the minor differences in their construction. Very helpful, thanks!
Screenshot_1.jpg
Erin
9 - Comet
Spoiler
I wanted the list box to be populated from the "HR Database" and set up the drop box with a faux HR Database as an external source. I am not sure if the block until done tool would work in real life with this scenario. 

Challenge 5.PNG
ptmyen
7 - Meteor

this is an interesting challenge. I created thisd dynamic app that user would not have to copy and pase Position Number manually but it is auto set. 

MartinStraech
8 - Asteroid

First time trying to do an Analytics App

Spoiler
MS - Solution.PNG
cherrington
7 - Meteor

I couldn't get the solution included in the challenge itself to run.  I spent way too much time trying to figure out why neither my solution nor the one provided would run.  I now see mine didn't run because I didn't tell it what to do upon success.  I don't know if that is also the problem in the solution provided in the challenge is.  

j_trefethen
8 - Asteroid

First try at an app - needed a little help from Community on this one.

Spoiler
challenge 5 - solution.png