community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #5: HR Position Finder Application

Alteryx Partner

My solution

Spoiler
challenge_5_RODO_Solution.png
Asteroid

Fun and dynamic (:

Spoiler
ZHSOL.pngZHSOL.png

Alteryx Certified Partner
Spoiler
clipboard_image_0.png
Alteryx
Alteryx

Uploaded WF

Asteroid

Hi All,

Don't think my First answer counted as i uploaded a Zip, So hopefully this one will..

Thanks

Mat

Bolide

Reposting to add spoiler (to get challenge tracker to work correctly)

Spoiler
Workflow 5.JPG

find attached recording of myself completing the challenge

Asteroid

My solution. Some hilarious misuse of tools but more flexible than the stock answer.

Half the fun of this is just going for this, solving it with 100 tools and then seeing the solution achieved in 3!

Before you can appreciate the elegant solution you have to live the pain of having a go.

Enjoying the experience emmensely.

(Didn't like the yzwz file type on the upload "content type (application/octet-stream) does not match its file extension and has been removed." Possibly because I'm on a much later version of designer? Anyway I zipped it.

Asteroid

Alteryx Certified Partner

Keep going challenges!  Challenge #5 completed.