community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!

Challenge #5: HR Position Finder Application

Meteoroid

Spoiler
clipboard_image_0.png
Meteor

Good practice for formatting the drop down!

Here is my solution !

Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler
Screenshot.png
David Wilcox
Senior Software Engineer
Alteryx
Asteroid

Thank you @JORGE4900 for your fabulous output solution saved as one I could open easily to see how the Drop Down and Update Cell interface tools were configured.

Spoiler
2019-08-22 08_57_44-Greenshot.pngFirst solution with an analytical app. Go me!
Asteroid

Hey @mbogusz 

I am glad you found that helpful, but if you like that, please check out this solution for the Weekly Challenge 175.

It is a chained application.

Alteryx
Alteryx

Good One

Asteroid

I am done with Basics here...but need to know how I can use:

App

Dynamic Inputs in my workflow ?

Do I need to request for separate access for these tools ? as I am not able to see these tools.

Also, i would be great if someone could help me with basics of thes tools to start with as I am pretty new here to use app, dynamic inputs, macros, etc.

Uploading myine verison

Inactive User
Not applicable

clipboard_image_0.png