Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #5: HR Position Finder Application

grossal
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Time to work on these challenges!

Spoiler
grossal_0-1586514112457.png

I was surprised that others did it completely different.

Ben_Jeffreys
8 - Asteroid

My solution

dpencheva
8 - Asteroid

Here is my first analytic app ^_^.

Sudha8990AI
8 - Asteroid

Dynamic Drop Down created for Position ID from there we are able to generate the report.

mark007
8 - Asteroid

That's great, thanks @igorp !

cc000072
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
WeeklyChallenge_Ryohei_5.JPG

Here is my solution and this is first time to use Interface... it was difficult for me

Chirag09goa
7 - Meteor

So I am almost there with the app. Entire workflow is in place and there one bit which I cant see to figure out. For the dropdown list, I am trying to connect it to filter output so that the list is not manual. However, when I do that it doesn't show me a list to values but only the column header in the drop-down app. 

I read about using cross tab to convert value as header and then using them. Is there another way to doing this? Workflow attached

scullen
6 - Meteoroid

Here is my solution.

I created a workflow to put all Position Numbers in a list, then by using a Cross Tab tool, the Drop Down tool picks up the list values (use "Fields from Connected Tool" option).

This way, the original data set can be altered without changes to the app/work flow

AMansour
11 - Bolide

Hi, 

Here's my solution

Cheers

Lucatelli
8 - Asteroid

Please find attached my solution.