Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #5: HR Position Finder Application

ewelch531
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I am trying to upload my solution and I keep getting this error: The contents of the attachment doesn't match its file type.

I tried saving it again and each time I get this message. Can you help?

ewelch531
7 - Meteor

attached solution

ewelch531
7 - Meteor

I had to save as .yxmd because I was receiving an error message when I tried to upload .yxwz

PrivateStorm
8 - Asteroid

My solution to challenge #5 is attached.

SamDesk
11 - Bolide
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Won't allow me to attach the file - "The contents of the attachment doesn't match its file type."

Sam :)

AlexCox
8 - Asteroid

My solution

coderockride
8 - Asteroid

Posting my completed challenge. Good starter for "apps". Also compared to the solution and I added a bit that pre-populates the drop down (woot). It took forever to realize you had to turn on showing the browse from the interface designer!

Banim
7 - Meteor

I'm having some trouble attaching my app solution to this thread, I receive the below error...

The file type is a ".yxwz" for analytical app - anyone else run into the same please?

I've also attached an image of my solution below...

Challenge_5_BenBanim_Solution_Error.png

Spoiler
Challenge_5_BenBanim_Solution.png

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

I went down the slightly inefficient transpose and join method first as we didn't have that much data. Otherwise I'd have gone the multiple filters and union method.

Spoiler
Workflow.png

As many others I am getting the error when trying to attach the App. I have changed the extension so it uploads.
otresca
7 - Meteor

Solution!