community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #48: Calculating Distribution Priority

Alteryx
Alteryx

Here's my solution.

Comet

Mine is a little more complex as I recycled and slightly modified my macro from Challenge 14.  Recycling is good, right?

Spoiler
 Workflow 48.GIF

Spoiler
 Macro 48.GIF

Alteryx Certified Partner

Challenge #48, done.

Spoiler
I hate to do supply calculations :(
Challenge_48.PNG

Cheers,

This was a though one!

Spoiler
Well  not the spatial part, that one I managed to do rather quickly
2019-05-15 12_18_28-Alteryx Designer x64 - challenge_48_start_solution.yxmd.pngThe Spatial & Ranking part
Is was the three specific answers that got me here.
I could not get my calculations done in the same way so I had to peek at the solution several times for this, but I think i get the point now.

Therefore the rest is pretty much the same as the original solution,
2019-05-15 12_19_10-Alteryx Designer x64 - challenge_48_start_solution.yxmd.pngThe answersI actually at one point considered to use the Optimization Macro since it has been used in another challenge, but as it turned our, that was not needed here,

On my way to Lhotse Face

/Verakso

Asteroid

Asteroid

Asteroid

Hi all,

This challenge puzzled me. Don't we need locations of the three warehouses to be able to solve it? I don't see them in the starter file.

Would really appreciate someone's reply!

Asteroid

I did all the calculations of supply before doing the calculations for each answer. Different paths but the same result.

Asteroid
Spoiler
Weekly Challenge - 48.PNG
Meteor