community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #44: Inspire Europe '16 Grand Prix (L3)

Alteryx Certified Partner

Answers:

Spoiler
Weekly Challenge 44.png
Highlighted

Solution is attached.  Answers are below.  I love how easy Alteryx makes it to work with categorical data

Spoiler
1) 1.817
2) Evening 4663
3) 2562
4) Pedestrian coefficient = 1.86759
5) Male
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

That took me a while as I was looking for ways to export regression coefficients but gave up and looked at the solution. Looks like there is no easy way to do this and you just have to read the output table.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 01.44.31.png
Quasar

Very interesting. Many ways to take that logistic regression depending on the other independent variables included.

Fireball

Getting Pretty close to 50...

Nebula
Nebula

Awesome progress @samN - you must be breaking ALL sorts of records with this speed!

Bolide
Bolide

First time using oversample field tool....I"m learning so much from these exercises!

This took me longer than 10 minutes... solution attached.

Spoiler
challenge_44 - Snip.PNG
Asteroid

Solution attached.