community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #43: Inspire Europe '16 Grand Prix (L2)

Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

The link to last week’s challenge (challenge #42) is HERE

As a follow on from last week’s challenge here is the second lap of the Inspire Europe Grand Prix.  Keep in mind that the participants only had 10 minutes to complete the race.  Fasten your seatbelt and give it a try.

Alteryx Partner

Definately a case of 'make sure you read the question a couple of times on this one'! Nice!

Spoiler
My Answers

Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 20.08.40.png

Answers:

LS8 (1385 Casulaties)
36.8442%
0.951%

Creative Director
Creative Director

A solution has been posted

Spoiler
2016-10-03 09_04_20-Alteryx Designer x64 BETA - Race 2_question_Solution.yxmd.png
Tara McCoy
Alteryx Partner

Hi Tara

FYI - in your answer box in the solution workflow for % of accidents after 1st Sept 2015 you have 36.69% But in you workflow the results in the browse tool show 36.84% (same as mine).

Brian

Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know @brianprestidge,  Must be my fat fingers typing in the answer. 

Gene

Alteryx Partner

My Pleasure - I reckon you were just testing if we checked the solution :-) 

Creative Director
Creative Director

thanks @brianprestidge. I dub you "Eagle Eye"

Eagle Eye

Tara McCoy
Alteryx Partner

Oooh, i quite like that - think i may have found a new avatar :-)

Aurora
Aurora

Very similar solution to others

My solution... Cheers!

Spoiler
WeeklyChallenge43.JPG