Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #41: Analytics PayPeriodCalc

MichaelPilotFreight
8 - Asteroid

Check out my solution!

binay2448
11 - Bolide

Here is my solution ....

jon_amanrich
8 - Asteroid

Pretty sure there a less repetitive solution with a shorter formula but that's all I could find. I don't understand the output of the challenge giving 11 weekdays in a 14 days period though so my results display one weekday less for each period!

Spoiler
jon_amanrich_0-1629548946646.png

MatthewBr
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Like challenges like these with the "Generate Rows" to fill in the gaps so to speak.

ARussell34
8 - Asteroid

I'm not proud for how long it took me to complete this problem, nor how long my solution actually is, but I'm very happy I was able to keep pushing and find the right solution!

SimonEvans
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Weekly Challenge 41.PNG
DanTh
Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler
Very interesting to see the different solutions and hats off to those who did it in two blocks! I couldn't initially see a way to do it other than generating rows for P1 and P2 separately, then joining those streams after the fact. Losing a mark for efficiency.
DanTh_0-1630055398691.png

4/5
anilmekna
6 - Meteoroid

Did not realize its an old (2016) challenge, but i did so submitting the solution. 🙂

Ar13f
10 - Fireball

I hope the challenge is still valid, my trial for the Challenge #41: Analytics PayPeriodCalc. I hope that taking on this challenge makes me even better ...

brandowd
8 - Asteroid

Here's my solution which is completely different to the solution. Great fun. Thank you

Spoiler
brandowd_0-1631526016585.png