Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #41: Analytics PayPeriodCalc

MichaelPilotFreight
8 - Asteroid

Check out my solution!

binay2448
11 - Bolide

Here is my solution ....

jon_amanrich
8 - Asteroid

Pretty sure there a less repetitive solution with a shorter formula but that's all I could find. I don't understand the output of the challenge giving 11 weekdays in a 14 days period though so my results display one weekday less for each period!

Spoiler
jon_amanrich_0-1629548946646.png

MatthewBr
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Like challenges like these with the "Generate Rows" to fill in the gaps so to speak.

ARussell34
8 - Asteroid

I'm not proud for how long it took me to complete this problem, nor how long my solution actually is, but I'm very happy I was able to keep pushing and find the right solution!

SimonEvans
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Weekly Challenge 41.PNG
DanTh
Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler
Very interesting to see the different solutions and hats off to those who did it in two blocks! I couldn't initially see a way to do it other than generating rows for P1 and P2 separately, then joining those streams after the fact. Losing a mark for efficiency.
DanTh_0-1630055398691.png

4/5
anilmekna
6 - Meteoroid

Did not realize its an old (2016) challenge, but i did so submitting the solution. 🙂

Ar13f
10 - Fireball

I hope the challenge is still valid, my trial for the Challenge #41: Analytics PayPeriodCalc. I hope that taking on this challenge makes me even better ...

brandowd
8 - Asteroid

Here's my solution which is completely different to the solution. Great fun. Thank you

Spoiler
brandowd_0-1631526016585.png