This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
It's a rather brute force approach. I used a summarize tool to generate the range of relevant dates for this scenario dynamically, then ran this range through a generate records tool to list each date individually in order to evaluate day of the week. I joined the two data sets back up and ran formulas and another summarize tool to add up the weekdates by period. I understand there's a macro out in the community somewhere that does the same function (with more bells and whistles!), but wanted to challenge myself to build from scratch with the limited tools I've learned so far.