Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #40: Parsing a HTML File

FeedMeData
8 - Asteroid

Great practice

Anastasiia
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution. Parsing a HTML File is always a bit challenging for me as you need to know well the data. I also found one mistake in provided solution output file. ID 640 Wrong value in City field

Capture.JPG

Sajeel_Kershi
8 - Asteroid

another one completed

Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Challenge #40, done.

Spoiler
Challenge_40.PNG

Cheers,

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

My solution. I noticed when I did my first RegEx that I lost records compared to the solution so I added another section as a workaround. I am curious what others methods others used to make sure they don't lose any records from the start.

Spoiler
Challenge 40.PNG
Suzu
9 - Comet

Here is my solution.

JonathanAllenby
8 - Asteroid

Here's my solution to challenge 40!

After a bit of investigation I figured out I can pull all the correct into out in just two RegEx tools.

johnemery
11 - Bolide

Very challenging, especially for an intermediate challenge. Learning more about RegEx is great, and I attempted a secondary solution using formulas and such. Tricky tricky tricky.

arjanloogman
8 - Asteroid

My solution...

Had to peak a bit, took inspiration from Joe Mako's first XML parse tool (parsing <li>), went ahead from there. Missed the fact that some physicians had multiple practices, though...

Regards,

Arjan Loogman

T_Willins
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Wanted to use RegEx, but had to parse twice to get all cities parsed. 

Spoiler
 Workflow 40.GIF