community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #4: Date Parsing

Asteroid

Solution attached. I tried taking this to the next level by creating a regex expression that would find additional date time formats if they were added but i just became a really long mess.

Alteryx Certified Partner

Adding my 3-tools solution.

Asteroid

clipboard_image_0.png

Alteryx Partner

Solution attached

Atom
Spoiler
Spoiler
Not very generic but was my first try for an advanced challenge!
Asteroid

Glad to complete my first advanced challenge. Solution attached

Spoiler
Spoiler:

solution_4.PNG
Meteor

Done!

Spoiler
clipboard_image_0.png
Alteryx
Alteryx

First time using RegEx, probably a quicker way to do it, but this is the solution I got! 

Spoiler
Solution RA.PNG
Asteroid
Spoiler
My solution attached.  Only needed a small number of tools but had a combined Regex with the OR operator in one, and had 3 steps in the Formula Tool.  Seems to work OK though.

Challenge4.jpg

Good test of regex and date formats in this challenge!  Thanks!