community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #36: Data Cleansing Extract Authors

Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Highlighted
Meteor

Done!

Spoiler
challenge 36.PNG
Quasar
Quasar

Woa! What a challenge, slightly longer solution, but really enjoyed solving this one.

The solving thrill continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good Evangelist |

Asteroid

Mine uses way too many tools, but it gets there.  

Spoiler
Challenge 36 Pic.PNG

Meteor

Here is my take on this challenge.  

Spoiler
clipboard_image_0.png

Solution attached

Asteroid

I made use fo two text-column tools in my solution.

Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
AWC36.PNG

Should have read the challenge properly and made my life a bit easier from the start, but it still works!

Meteor

As someone relatively new to Alteryx I found this one really challenging. The provided solution is definitely more crisp and concise, but I'm putting mine up in the hope that others new to Alteryx might find some benefit in seeing how I've stepped it out. Good luck gang!