This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
I went the old school route, with a formula tool instead of the datetime tool. While not really necessary with a small dataset like this, I also decided to limit the number of records beforehand with a text filter on the first character of the pickup date in stead of later in the flow.