This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
I was not having any success getting the ReGex parse to work on this one. After struggling with it, I made a workaround with the TTC tool and cleaned up the spaces and characters. As I often do, I probably used far more tools than are necessary, but I made it look **bleep** nice in the process. Enjoy!