A solution to last week’s challenge can be found here.
This challenge comes to us from @Qiu who was inspired after reading the following article: https://medium.com/analytics-vidhya/using-spatial-and-activities-data-with-python-to-understand-how-.... Thank you for your contribution!
This week, we will continue using datasets to analyze how Messi and Ronaldo do their magic.
For Part 2 of this challenge, you will:
- Use the Part_2_input dataset to create the points where Messi and Ronaldo score their goals.
- Use the FootballPitch dataset to create the Football Pitch.
- Finally, joint the two previous findings to layout the Football Pitch and the goals from Messi and Ronaldo.
- The x and y coordinates are always in the range [0, 100] there, x position shall be multiplied by 1.25 and Y by 0.85 to get actual scale.
- Give the relatively small scale of a football pitch, it is better to multiply 1000 to both x, y positions of player and football pitch for visibility.
Check out our newly rebranded Spatial course.