Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #338: Let's Summarize!

RFajardo
6 - Meteoroid
Spoiler

As people is saying: the end result is a bit weird, but this is close enough

RFajardo_0-1664372270074.png

calpav
7 - Meteor

I am getting the same answers as some other community members!

neilreinke
6 - Meteoroid

Spoiler

My solution below 

neilreinke_0-1664375248588.png

LiuZhang
9 - Comet
Spoiler
338.pngFor 1st row, my minimum year is 1957 rather than 1959For 1st row, my minimum year is 1957 rather than 1959

As others mentioned, the results doesn't exactly match.

spencer_davis
7 - Meteor

First month in Alteryx

ARussell34
8 - Asteroid

By using the reg ex tool there are years for all albums so I have a different top 50.

Nicholas_White
8 - Asteroid

Hi everyone,

My output is different than the provided solution. I have different artists, and some of the years are different for some of the albums. A lot of the solutions provided to this Challenge seem to have the same issue as I did.

Spoiler
vitaminman12_0-1664380362140.png

Thanks,

Nick

AdwaitTarudkar
8 - Asteroid

Hi 

This is my 1st time and 1st attempt at the weekly challenge. Here is my attempt attached below.

I would really appreciate it if anyone would guide me in terms of optimizing the workflow. Also, my output is a bit different, not sure where I went wrong.

Thanks

AdwaitTarudkar
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for sharing! 

I also got "John Coltrane" in my output but that artist is not present in the desired output even though this record satisfies the condition.

AdwaitTarudkar
8 - Asteroid

Hi 

Will skipping 1st work if the data is live or needs an update?