A solution to last week’s challenge can be found here.
Welcome to Hollywood!
Your production company just signed a contract to work with a very successful director on her next film. You met her for lunch to talk about the movie and took notes.
Use the dataset and your notes to figure out who the best choices are for the top three actors to cast in the movie, the ideal film location, and the expected revenue of the movie.
- Who is the most popular actor in the comedy that generated the most revenue?
- Who is the most popular actor in the action movie that generated the most revenue?
- Which actor appeared in the comedy or action movie that generated the most revenue? This will also give you the ideal film location.
- What is the expected revenue of this movie based on the average revenue of the last movie each of the three actors worked on?
- To be in this movie, the actor must have a diva score.
- The lower the diva score, the easier the actor is to work with.
- The higher the diva score, the more difficult the actor is to work with.