Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #330: Check out the weather

Deborah_Simmonds
8 - Asteroid

So once I'd figured out the time of the readings used in the solution I got the correct figures.

Frustratingly fun!

ahsanaali
11 - Bolide

ahsanaali_0-1659388065405.png

Powerhouse_21
9 - Comet

Two Outputs

#1: All dates and times in the dataset

#2: All dates and only at Noon (to match the start file output)

Spoiler
Powerhouse_21_0-1659391101029.png  Powerhouse_21_1-1659391171804.png

nkinsey
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
nkinsey_0-1659403594710.png

Couldn't get the right answer like most others on here, but got similar output to others

Kaustubh17
8 - Asteroid

@AYXAcademy 

Here is my solution for weekly challenge 320. The result is not matching. Waiting for the exact solution for this challenge.

Weekly Challenge 330.png

Regards,

Kaustubh

RobertZiegl
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
2022-08-02 14_13_22-Alteryx Designer x64 - challenge_330_start_file.png

Challenge how to match the output to the correct output :( Unclear why to filter on only a single time of the day and why "rounded up" is different...

CallumWilson
7 - Meteor

Same as other, different values but i'm happy with my outcome.

RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Spoiler
W330.png

Also got different results ...

mattnason1
9 - Comet

My solution.  Slightly different results but I'm wondering if I picked the wrong day as first of winter which of course would change spring/fall.  Might be good to add first day of winter to the challenge to get results more in line.

Spoiler
mattnason1_0-1659448634381.png

JamesCharnley
13 - Pulsar
Spoiler
JamesCharnley_2-1659449406818.png

I've matched output here by accident genuinely without intending to. I was kind of annoyed at the lack of an end date for seasons so I just did the two ranges we had and then 'else Fall', completely disregarding the fact a fourth season exists to see if I could work out the change later. Not sure why it would be set up that way though.