Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #33: Reshaping Nielsen Data

Verakso
11 - Bolide

Even though I have seen worse Nielsen Data than this, then this was quite a challenge to get the numbers

Spoiler
In hindsigt I can see that I have made to many assumptions, and hence not made this flexible enough.

The WorkflowThe Workflow

Afterwards (when I peeked at the solutions) I could see that this is slightly obsessive. If I had done the ContentName renaming before the join, then I could have saved the select (and the Auto Field) and the just changed the naming and data types in the Union.

Still on my way to Lhotse Face

/Verakso

RobertoEstrada
8 - Asteroid

RobertoEstrada
8 - Asteroid

My solution

Vidya26
8 - Asteroid

This would have been a lot easier if I knew Regex!!

wdavis
Alteryx
Alteryx

Used Select records to initially isolate. Didn't come up with a clever way to rename the fields that wasn't just renaming them in the join!

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar
Spoiler
Challenge 33.PNG
Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
dillon_bok
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Weekly Challenge - 33.PNG
ChrisMelck
8 - Asteroid

Need to learn about use Reg matching in the filter as suggested in the solution. My answer was different

joemkcarr
8 - Asteroid

Hannah_Lissaman
11 - Bolide

It took me far too long to get to grips with what the original data file was showing!

Here's my solution