Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #328: Booking a Flight? Think Twice!

timothy
5 - Atom

Got the same answer of the first 3 questions. I'm sure the 4th given answer is wrong, the amount of cancelled flights can't be almost half of the total flights.

Peace.

Luke_C
17 - Castor

Definitely agree with everyone else, could do with some proofreading and clarity on what the questions are. 

Spoiler
Luke_C_1-1658421187128.png

siva_11inin
5 - Atom

My Answer

gabrielvilella
14 - Magnetar

Here is my solution. As pointed by others, the last one the question is for just the summer.

mmotte628
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Screenshot 2022-07-21 155646.png

I can't say I'm happy with this one. I'm not entirely sure what the example outputs came from and I managed to just get close to them. 

mgaronson
11 - Bolide
Spoiler
As with others comments, question 4 answer does not align to summer dates.
mgaronson_1-1658439358823.png

Caveat - be careful with date/time. Probably best to convert to date even though I left mine as date/time.

Tales_19
6 - Meteoroid

Finished the challenge!

While the answers were not difficult to find their wording was difficult to understand.

The answer to question 1 reads "Total Delay in Minutes" when in actuality the user is looking for the number of total delays (count the number of delays).

The answer to question 3 has the same issue, it reads "Total Delay in Minutes" when the answer is the number of flights delayed in that airport not the sum of minutes.

And I could not find the value they were looking for in answer 4, I just followed the answer everyone else in the community posted.

Thank you!

kelvin_law1
9 - Comet

Here is my solution:

Spoiler
kelvinlaw_0-1658480216088.png

Thomas
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution !

praveen_babu
7 - Meteor

As per the corrected challenge