Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #328: Booking a Flight? Think Twice!

timothy
5 - Atom

Got the same answer of the first 3 questions. I'm sure the 4th given answer is wrong, the amount of cancelled flights can't be almost half of the total flights.

Peace.

Luke_C
17 - Castor

Definitely agree with everyone else, could do with some proofreading and clarity on what the questions are. 

Spoiler
Luke_C_1-1658421187128.png

siva_11inin
5 - Atom

My Answer

gabrielvilella
14 - Magnetar

Here is my solution. As pointed by others, the last one the question is for just the summer.

mmotte628
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Screenshot 2022-07-21 155646.png

I can't say I'm happy with this one. I'm not entirely sure what the example outputs came from and I managed to just get close to them. 

mgaronson
11 - Bolide
Spoiler
As with others comments, question 4 answer does not align to summer dates.
mgaronson_1-1658439358823.png

Caveat - be careful with date/time. Probably best to convert to date even though I left mine as date/time.

Tales_19
6 - Meteoroid

Finished the challenge!

While the answers were not difficult to find their wording was difficult to understand.

The answer to question 1 reads "Total Delay in Minutes" when in actuality the user is looking for the number of total delays (count the number of delays).

The answer to question 3 has the same issue, it reads "Total Delay in Minutes" when the answer is the number of flights delayed in that airport not the sum of minutes.

And I could not find the value they were looking for in answer 4, I just followed the answer everyone else in the community posted.

Thank you!

kelvin_law1
9 - Comet

Here is my solution:

Spoiler
kelvinlaw_0-1658480216088.png

Thomas
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution !

praveen_babu
7 - Meteor

As per the corrected challenge