Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #325: How many hot dogs can you eat?

Robin_McIntosh
11 - Bolide

Anyone else not able to download the start file?  I've come back a few times and still see (Virus scan in progress....).

If still like this tomorrow, I'll see if anyone else my company can download.

Robin_McIntosh_0-1656359541874.png

cfugat
5 - Atom

I get the same thing

Robin_McIntosh
11 - Bolide

@AYXAcademy  - Was there an issue uploading the updated start file?  Unabe to download and just keep seeing [Virus scan in process].

TurboToad
9 - Comet

My solution. Decided to not really review the input data and make it more challenging 😁.

Spoiler
TurboToad_0-1656364697832.png

AngieKing
7 - Meteor

Fun challenge and a good regex practice case.

Also agree with previous poster, question 3 rewording helped me understand the ask a bit better: Question 3 should be rephrased to '3) In what years were the least amount of hot dogs eaten by the men and women winners? What were the amounts?'

Watermark
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar
Spoiler
MT_Solution_325.jpg

acarter881
12 - Quasar

Here's my solution. Wording on #3 was confusing.

Spoiler
my_weekly_challenge_325_solution.png
ahsanaali
11 - Bolide

ahsanaali_0-1656389388395.png

TonyAndriani
9 - Comet

Pretty straightforward. The only tricky part (as always) was getting the REGEX right. Looking forward to checking out other solutions.

Spoiler
TonyAndriani_0-1656389571746.png

ddiesel
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

@AYXAcademy I also had the "Virus scan in progress" issue earlier today. It looks ok now.

My solution:

Spoiler
As mentioned by other respondents, I got different totals for women. Will check back when an official solution is posted.

Capture.PNG