Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #325: How many hot dogs can you eat?

Robin_McIntosh
11 - Bolide

Anyone else not able to download the start file?  I've come back a few times and still see (Virus scan in progress....).

If still like this tomorrow, I'll see if anyone else my company can download.

Robin_McIntosh_0-1656359541874.png

cfugat
5 - Atom

I get the same thing

Robin_McIntosh
11 - Bolide

@AYXAcademy  - Was there an issue uploading the updated start file?  Unabe to download and just keep seeing [Virus scan in process].

TurboToad
9 - Comet

My solution. Decided to not really review the input data and make it more challenging 😁.

Spoiler
TurboToad_0-1656364697832.png

AngieKing
7 - Meteor

Fun challenge and a good regex practice case.

Also agree with previous poster, question 3 rewording helped me understand the ask a bit better: Question 3 should be rephrased to '3) In what years were the least amount of hot dogs eaten by the men and women winners? What were the amounts?'

Watermark
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar
Spoiler
MT_Solution_325.jpg

acarter881
12 - Quasar

Here's my solution. Wording on #3 was confusing.

Spoiler
my_weekly_challenge_325_solution.png
ahsanaali
11 - Bolide

ahsanaali_0-1656389388395.png

TonyAndriani
9 - Comet

Pretty straightforward. The only tricky part (as always) was getting the REGEX right. Looking forward to checking out other solutions.

Spoiler
TonyAndriani_0-1656389571746.png

ddiesel
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

@AYXAcademy I also had the "Virus scan in progress" issue earlier today. It looks ok now.

My solution:

Spoiler
As mentioned by other respondents, I got different totals for women. Will check back when an official solution is posted.

Capture.PNG