This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
2022.1.1.30569 Patch Release Update
The 2022.1.1.30569 Patch/Minor release has been removed from the Download Portal due to a missing signature in some of the included files. This causes the files to not be recognized as valid files provided by Alteryx and might trigger warning messages by some 3rd party programs.
If you installed the 2022.1.1.30569 release, we recommend that you reinstall the patch.
A solution to last week’s challenge can be found here.
Welcome to the Good Ladies weekly challenge!
Five women heist a jewelry store and steal a precious gem in the shape of a ball of yarn.
In the dataset, the 5 women responsible for the heist have been negligent and left clues behind. You are the detective on the case who is looking for these clues in a dataset.
1. Fingerprints on the glass surrounding the gem show fingerprints belonging to someone with the letters "Fled" in their first name or last name.
2. IT Department at the police is able to find that the back door lock password was changed to "ugfsjsh".
3. The vault holding the gem was blown open with "dynamic" dynamite. Found in the ruble is a business card piece. You can make out the first few letters of the word "Bogi"
4. The security guard's witness statement states that he has been vigilant about watching the store. There was only one instance last week when he was distracted by a woman with brunette hair who worked at a wireless store. He remembered later that she'd dropped a handkerchief that had the initials B.K. on it.
5. A slogan was left behind that said, "Those that synergize together can accomplish much and receive the TORPHY."