Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #315: The One Where Everyone Talked

Adarsh_R3
8 - Asteroid

It was fun doing this challenge!

Spoiler
Adarsh_R3_0-1652204309928.png

TimothyH
Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler
TimothyH_0-1652274595101.png

j_trefethen
8 - Asteroid

Feel like I must have misunderstood the instructions here, but got the same answer with just a couple of tools.

Spoiler
Challenge 315 Solution.jpg

SylwiaDragon
8 - Asteroid

Done, although I initially got different results, when I calculated each word in each sentence.

Deepali77
5 - Atom

Hi, find my solution!

RobertoAyon
5 - Atom

An alternate interpretation of the prompt where instead of counting lines to conclude who spoke the most, I count the number of characters (removing spaces and special characters).

• Top solution: episodes with the highest character count for each character.
  • Bottom solution: episode with the highest character count for the six main characters.
Spoiler
RobertoAyon_0-1652973414569.png

acarter881
12 - Quasar

I'm not sure if I misunderstood the ask, but the Browse tool already shows the answer.

Spoiler
my_weekly_challenge_315_solution.png

lucysinclair62
8 - Asteroid

I originally thought the challenge was to have an episode per character so I have two different solutions below!

Spoiler
lucysinclair62_0-1653310244601.png

This workflow gave me the episode where each friend spoke the most. I then realised my mistake and made a much more simple workflow for the actual challenge haha

lucysinclair62_1-1653310311617.png

AJ_36
8 - Asteroid

Hat spaß gemacht

jw68937
8 - Asteroid

I read the question for this one a bit differently (to figure out which season all 6 characters spoke their highest count) and then realized it wanted episode so I did both

jw68937_0-1653498744364.png