Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #315: The One Where Everyone Talked

Sambit_198
5 - Atom

My Solution. Not sure why Macro is tagged for this

acctbadger96
6 - Meteoroid
Spoiler
acctbadger96_1-1650811316178.png

TonyAndriani
9 - Comet

I have to admit that I don't understand the question. What is meant by "each character spoke the most?" The answers I've seen so far were various ways of determining which episode had the most lines. I tried looking at some kind of aggregate ranking to see which episode ranked the highest for each of the six (not five) characters. 

Spoiler
Turns out that the episode I found had a rank no lower than six for any of the characters. The one given in the answer was the seventh highest for one of the characters. I tried other ways of determining the top episode based on rank including adding ranks but anything I tried gave the same result.

TonyAndriani_0-1650823244323.png

ashasurabhi
6 - Meteoroid

My Solution

jasmine_bull
6 - Meteoroid

I think I got a bit carried away with this one!

09e168468e972e9de157afe16f2271a9.jpg

binuacs
20 - Arcturus
Spoiler
binuacs_0-1650892584111.png

jhustin
7 - Meteor

I went with word count instead of line count so my answer is a little different. I also used regex to remove emotions/instructions etc ex. "(in a deep voice) I'll have whatever Christine is having."

Spoiler
jhustin_1-1650898063274.png

funali1990
5 - Atom

such a good practice

josh_dykstra
8 - Asteroid

done

BSilverblatt
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for the challenge! Here's my solution: