Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #309: Movie Catalogue

sreekanthac
8 - Asteroid

My solution attached!

FrederikE
13 - Pulsar
Spoiler
FrederikE_0-1653665887300.png

Rajagarwaljp
5 - Atom

Used Tile but not sure hot to get images for the cover , anyone ? 

not allowed to upload the workflow

mmontgomery
10 - Fireball

Challenge #309

CHarrison
8 - Asteroid

My solution :)

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

@Rajagarwaljp, you need to reference and convert the URLs that are in the "cover" (or "3") field in the data.  (Expand the Spoiler box.  I didn't mean to post it as a spoiler).

Spoiler
tammybrown_tds_0-1654015814422.png

tammybrown_tds_1-1654015827132.pngtammybrown_tds_2-1654015843277.png

After doing this, in a table rendered from the Table reporting tools, the URLs will be converted to an image.

acarter881
12 - Quasar

This one is quite difficult. I was unable to figure out how to display all 10 of the images - blob errors and unfamiliarity with the tools. My solution (shown below) provides the URLs instead of displaying the images.

Spoiler
my_weekly_challenge_309_solution.png
tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

@acarter881

see my response to RajaGarwalip (right above your message).  Expand the Spoiler (I didn't meant to post it as a spoiler) and it will tell you how to create the images.

acarter881
12 - Quasar

@tammybrown_tds Thanks, you're right. So I went super complicated with it on my first pass because I figured I had to strip the https to take the second one - ends up working if I use the entire URL that was in the original data. Good call out.

acarter881_0-1654034470131.png

GabrielDiniz
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
Spoiler!GabrielDiniz_0-1654520613635.png

Cool litle one, first time using the image and probably doing some unnecessary RegEx-ing