Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #309: Movie Catalogue

sreekanthac
8 - Asteroid

My solution attached!

FrederikE
13 - Pulsar
Spoiler
FrederikE_0-1653665887300.png

Rajagarwaljp
5 - Atom

Used Tile but not sure hot to get images for the cover , anyone ? 

not allowed to upload the workflow

mmontgomery
11 - Bolide

Challenge #309

CHarrison
8 - Asteroid

My solution :)

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

@Rajagarwaljp, you need to reference and convert the URLs that are in the "cover" (or "3") field in the data.  (Expand the Spoiler box.  I didn't mean to post it as a spoiler).

Spoiler
tammybrown_tds_0-1654015814422.png

tammybrown_tds_1-1654015827132.pngtammybrown_tds_2-1654015843277.png

After doing this, in a table rendered from the Table reporting tools, the URLs will be converted to an image.

acarter881
12 - Quasar

This one is quite difficult. I was unable to figure out how to display all 10 of the images - blob errors and unfamiliarity with the tools. My solution (shown below) provides the URLs instead of displaying the images.

Spoiler
my_weekly_challenge_309_solution.png
tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

@acarter881

see my response to RajaGarwalip (right above your message).  Expand the Spoiler (I didn't meant to post it as a spoiler) and it will tell you how to create the images.

acarter881
12 - Quasar

@tammybrown_tds Thanks, you're right. So I went super complicated with it on my first pass because I figured I had to strip the https to take the second one - ends up working if I use the entire URL that was in the original data. Good call out.

acarter881_0-1654034470131.png

GabrielDiniz
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
Spoiler!GabrielDiniz_0-1654520613635.png

Cool litle one, first time using the image and probably doing some unnecessary RegEx-ing