Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #308: Size it up

NISCHITHA-98
8 - Asteroid

solution

aantoni
8 - Asteroid

Technically done but I do hold some worries. We have filtered out rows with incomplete data. Should calculation of percentage per size be done on 1850 total count or better on 1839 records.

Workflow is prepared to match solution in output file  but it does not make sense to me, openly spoken.

BMorgan1390
8 - Asteroid

This one was a bit hard to follow before I went to the kaggle page.  Also my rounding ended up slightly different somehow.

mgaronson
11 - Bolide

The number of valid entries is 1839 - I divided by both valid entries and total entries to get percentages of sizes. I think dividing by 1839 (number of valid entries) gives you percentages of each size that add up to 100. Also, the SmartRound in the solution does odd rounding - I couldn't understand where 15.25% comes from for size L and some of the other percentages. I guess I don't quite understand SmartRound.

PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Spoiler
PhilipMannering_0-1647095907714.png

LiuZhang
9 - Comet
Spoiler
308.png
dhruva
8 - Asteroid

Hi, I have one question. If I need to take Core certificate exam how many weeks challenge I need to go through? 

Jotigautam
10 - Fireball
Spoiler
Jotigautam_0-1647339520028.png

scoles0617
8 - Asteroid

My solution:

SylwiaDragon
8 - Asteroid

Done