This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
-I used the Record ID tool and the used the filter which was different than others so far. -My biggest struggle was that I was able to parse the data evenly or I could have used the dynamic rename to relabel the data vice using it only as a guide -I did get creative with the formula tool in getting the transaction day of the month.
To Be clear: I Try to use Workflows with as little as possible custom code.